AccessibilityThis site was designed and developed by the Government of Western Australia.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slow internet connections or less than state of the art equipment
- rural and regional users, and
- those with non-PC internet devices, including hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- functionality for increasing or decreasing the text size, this can be done by
- holding the Ctrl button and +/- at the same time, or
- changing the setting on your computer
- descriptive text for images (ALT text) that can be read by assistive technologies, and
- use of lightweight images / design to decrease load times.
Please note that you can also request any documents available on our website in the following formats:
- printed / hard-copy, or
- a plain text file.
If you have questions or comments regarding this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (08) 6551 8700.