Chinese New Year 2017 celebrations in Western Australia are set to be the biggest and brightest ever with activities and events happening right through January and February.
Chinese New Year is one of the most important events on Western Australia’s cultural calendar and is an opportunity for everyone to learn more about Chinese culture in this State.
The State Government would also like to acknowledge support and guidance from:
- Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China Perth
- WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- The Australia China Business Council
- The Chinese Language Teachers Association of WA
- The State Library WA
- Curtin University
- Hong Kong Business Association
- Most WA